THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Friday, September 2, 2011

Mr. GIF X Chainsaws & Jelly

Check out this CRAZY shoot I did with my fellow misters over at Mr. GIF in Hoboken for my collabo with Chainsaws & Jelly. What up She She! This was my first time to Boken in the day time without any of the BAMBU Crew but it felt like I was back in the Bloom shredding. We intially went to shoot but when I saw my dude Daniel Joseph was there I said "It's Time to RAGE". This had to be hands down the most entertaining and suspense filled photo shoot I've done... EVER. It's so cool to work with people who just love to enjoy life & kick ass while in 3D. If you never heard of Mr. GIF, Chainsaws & Jelly, or Daniel Joseph I suggest that you do now. 












No comments:

Post a Comment