THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Saturday, September 17, 2011

ARTofficial Release Party

Yeah yeah yeah I know the Floyd fight is on tonight but before you go to your homies house and get cranked up, come check the kid. My family over at SHINDIG and Authentic Supply are having their ARTofficial Release Party tonight at 9:00 and you know who is bringin the LIVE music. Ya boy Craig Marley. Ohhh yeahhh. It's gonna be a real good look tonight. I got the camera team coming thru so it's gonna be a MOVIE. Oh yeah.. The homie Moshadee comin thru to STUNT also. He just dropped his Dream Livin' EP so you know it's bout to go down. Kids got massive STEEZE. Can't wait to hear his set. I don't wanna talk no more. Be here or be nowhere. Look down...


The Josh Craig
MoShadee




No comments:

Post a Comment