THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Monday, August 22, 2011

NO MANAGER NO PROBLEM

Here it is my people. No Manager No Problem!!! I been hyping it up and making ya wait until now. I got the digital copy here and the hard-copy at The Black Flag Shoppe in Clifton, NJ and other vendors soon to come. I encourage you to do write ups and give reviews about the tape. It would mean a lot to the kid. Shouts to Mello Mel on mixing, producing and creating this project with me. We clashed heads and made some real beautiful thought provoking shit. Thanks yo. I also want to shout out my brothers from another Wrizzy Wrong and P.O. Dubb for helping me with everything on the side while managing time to get on the CD. A big thank you to TOP5IVE on more amazing graphics. For those that didn't know, TOP did the art for JCOD also. Big ups to Soymilk, Alvietron and Gudda for collabing with me on NMNP. But I wanna give a HUGE shout out to Jeff Little. For those who don't know Jeff, he's the crazy bassist that you see with me at my shows n shit. He's an extremely talented fellow with everything to gain. Good lookin out homie.
Shout out to everybody over at BFS, SUPERHOLIK, PAIN-N-FAME, WORXLIFE, BAMBUCREW, MUSTARD, BELIEF, ALDO, MTV U, ALL MIGHTY, HUSTLE HARD, AMG, VIGOROUS, MR.GIF, CHAINSAWS & JELLY, VANS, FADER, COMPLEX, 5BORO, MONSTER CHILDREN, AUDIBLE TREATS, CENTER OF GRAVITY, GREY MARKET MEDIA, BULLYMOUTH, SHINDIG, KONVICT, DOUBLEPLUSDOPE, HIGHWAY5, THE CORNERSTONERS, SALUTTI LAW GROUP, EMI CANADA, TOP5IVE, HANDSOME CUPCAKES, BRILL DELA MERCED, THE MAD BLOGGERS, CHI CHI SAYS, GARDEN STATE HIP HOP, BALI CATZ, RHINO, CUSTODIAN OF RECORDS, G-HOP, RAPRISE, 92.3 NOW, GUMPY GANDULES SHOW, DJ A $HARP, PHACE, THE NUYORICAN, MEGGR STUDIOS, WHEN GIANTS MEET, CAUSE & KNOWLEDGE, NINELEAVES, PLANE MUZIK, I HEART DILLA, MASH THE MEDIA, TIPSTIR, THE WHOLE ESSEX AND PASSAIC COUNTY, AND ANYBODY LOCKED UP OR ON THE RUN FROM THE FEDS. This one is for all of y'all.




  


No comments:

Post a Comment