THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Monday, May 9, 2011

New Section Of The Blog

So to spice it up and get a little funky, I'm going to add an interview section to the blog. Every week I will be interviewing musicians, artists, photographers, skaters, bloggers, bikers, authors, you name it. I know it's going to be pretty DOPE. The interviews are going to give the readers an in-depth look at what's going on behind the scenes and in the minds of the who ever I bring to the table. Also, it's going to allow me to promote and spread the word because I love to help others. Especially my Essex County Bounty's. If you would like to be or know someone who would want to be interviewed, hit my e-mail up with a request. thejoshcraig@gmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment