THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

A $harp Presents "The A-List" Monthly Mixtape Vol. 4

Shout out to my homie DJ A $SHARP for putting me on his DOPE monthly mixtape. All 21 songs on "The A-List" are worth listening to in the whip, in-store, in the house, at work, on vacation and on the skateboard. You've got all these different forms of hip-hop compiled into one amazing CD. I have to tip my strapback to this one. A $harp is one of my favorite DJ's on the 1's & 2's coming out of Jersey. He mixed for me a couple times out in Brick City and boy lemme tell ya....HE GOT TWERK. Keep ya head up and ya eyes open for him man. He drops a mixtape every month and they all be rockin! If you want to listen to or download the mixtape, you can find it on DatPiff. The link is enclosed. Real recognize REAL. Thanks again dude.



1 comment: