THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 6, 2011

Fall Nights & Studio Lights (Freestyle)

Check out this 2 a.m. freestyle with me and my brother from the gutter Wrizzy Wrong. We on to something GROUNDBREAKING here ya hear me. We've been rapping together for years I tell you...YEARS. And now it's time for the world to hear what we yelling. One word.... BAMBU!!! Shout out to Mello Mel for the producing, editing and capturing the moment. And shout out to Soymilk Sinatra for doing to the track with us right after we finished the freestyle. It was a late night but we got thru it. One love.
Look Down...


Fall Nights & Studio Lights (Freestyle) feat. Wrizzy Wrong & The Josh Craig (Pain-N-Fame) HD from Pain-N-Fame on Vimeo.
www.PAINnFAME.com
@MelloMel_PNF
@TheJoshCraig
@SoySinatra
@WrizzyWrong
Shot on 11.1.11 by Mello Mel

No comments:

Post a Comment