THEY might...but I will NEVER forget.
R.I.P. Troy Davis

Search This Blog

Monday, June 20, 2011

The Gumpy Report

 Here's the UStream from last night when I was at The Gumpy Gandules Show. As soon as I walked in it felt like a movie. I had a great time man lemme tell ya. Everywhere I turned there was something that caught my eye. I swear I've never seen so much vinyl in one household. There was everything from Big L to Heavy D to Savoy Brown. I skated thru with my PNC Wrizzy Wrong and we held it down like only we know how. Shoutout to Life Long for holding it down for NY. It felt like we were at the Stretch & Bobbito Show. Jesus was throwing on the CRAZIEST beats and we were rocking OUT. I enjoyed the interview a shit load dude.  Good questions and even better background music. Can't wait to make my return and RAGE. Thanks to all that tuned in and vibed out with me. You can listen to the all the jokes, the whole interview & cipher below.

           






         









CRAIG MORRISON










WRIZZY WRONG


1 comment:

  1. YOOOO THE PEOPLE ARE FEELING THIS SHIT KID WE GOTTA KEEP IT GOING!!!

    ReplyDelete